One of the greatest gifts you can give is your time
Looking for a way to help out? Want meaningful involvement? Become a volunteer at Ronald McDonald House Charities. Without the help of our wonderful volunteers, the Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room wouldn’t be able to offer the kind support and assistance our families need.
We welcome individuals, interested groups and organizations, students, and families looking to make a difference and to meet other dedicated volunteers. We match your skills and interests with our varied needs, so we make the most of your talents and experience.
We have a variety of volunteer opportunities including:
- Prepare Dinner: we strive to have a home cooked meal for our guests each night.
- Baking: there is something very comforting about fresh baked goods!
- House Volunteer*: spend a shift as often as you can helping to cover the house operations. This includes small tasks, refreshing rooms, light chores, taking reservations, answering phones, etc…
- Overnight Weekend Volunteers: We need volunteers on Friday and Saturday nights to cover the overnight shift.
- Family Room Volunteer*: cover the Family Room on Baird 5 at the UVM Children’s Hospital to families can have access to laundry, shower, kitchen and some other comforts of home.
- One Time Projects: from time to time we need helping hands to complete larger projects! These include outdoor clean-ups, organization, painting and more! These are ideal for a larger group or organiation.
- Event Volunteers: A few times each year we need extra helpers at our fundraisers!
*Three hours shifts
If you are already a registered volunteer, you can click the following button to use the…
Interested in learning more about volunteering with us? Please join us at an upcoming Volunteer Open House held every Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. Stop by the House, have a tour, meet the volunteer manager and learn more about our many exciting volunteer options.
Or fill out the volunteer information form below, call Deanna Cameron at (802) 862-4943 or email Deanna Cameron.