One of the greatest gifts you can give is your time.
Looking for a way to help out? Want meaningful involvement? Become a volunteer at Ronald McDonald House Charities. Without the help of our wonderful volunteers, the Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room wouldn’t be able to offer the kind support and assistance our families need.
We welcome individuals, interested groups and organizations, students, and families looking to make a difference and to meet other dedicated volunteers. We match your skills and interests with our varied needs, so we make the most of your talents and experience.
We have a variety of volunteer opportunities including:
- House Volunteer: Spend a shift as often as you can helping to cover the house operations. This includes small tasks, refreshing rooms, light chores, taking reservations, answering phones, etc…(Three-hour shifts)
- Overnight Weekend Volunteers: We need volunteers on Friday and Saturday nights to cover the overnight shift.
- Family Room Volunteer: Cover the Family Room on Baird 5 at the UVM Children’s Hospital to families can have access to laundry, shower, kitchen and some other comforts of home. (Three-hour shifts)
- Prepare Dinner: We strive to have a home cooked meal for our guests each night.
- Baking: There is something very comforting about fresh baked goods!
- One Time Projects: From time to time we need helping hands to complete larger projects! These include outdoor clean-ups, organization, painting and more! These are ideal for a larger group or organization.
- Event Volunteers: A few times each year we need extra helpers at our fundraisers!
If you are already a registered volunteer, you can click the following button to use the…
Interested in learning more about volunteering with us? Contact Marcia to set up an appointment!
Marcia Stone at (802) 862-4943 or email [email protected]